In my real estate exchanging days, I would often give talks to real estate and exchange groups about money, cash, and notes, and how these three can be combined to increase your money making power. To be really smart in real estate and exchanging, (which is simply buying and selling) you must absorb the idea that all money is not cash, all cash is not money, and notes can be both. When you take back a note, or trade a note for something else of value, you have made that note a form of money. Since notes can be used the same as money, let’s look at some of the different ways notes can be used to acquire real estate and make you richer in all your investing.
1. Create A Note On Existing Property And Trade For Real Estate Or Personal Property
2. Buy With Cash And Sell With Paper. Keep The Note
3. Trade Existing Note At Face Value For Real Estate Or Personal Property
4. Trade Note At A Discount For Real Estate Or Personal Property
5. Trade Good Paper At Face Value For Bad Paper At A Discount; Then Fix The Problem
6. Buy Note At A Discount And Trade At Face Value
7. Wrap An Existing Note (Increase Yields)
8. Refinance, And Then Sell Using A Second Or Wrap
9. “Walk” The Note To Other Property
10. Hypothecate The Note
11. Sell With Note The Sell All The Payments
12. Make Change (Break Up Note)
13. Buy With Cash, Sell With Note Then Sell A Partial
14. Buy Your Own Note Before Selling Or Refinancing
15. Buy At Wholesale, Trade At Face And Crank Cash
16. Build In A discount
17. Compensating Cash Flows
18. Bust Balloons
19. Blanket Mortgages
20. Sweetener, Plus Paper, Then Buy Or Exchange.
I stopped at 20 possibilities because the number of wealth increasing techniques using notes is never ending…especially when you combine some of these incredibly powerful note tools. Remember, that wealth building ‘options’ are endless using the power of notes.
Did I just mention the word “options”? Do you know how many money making “option techniques” there are using notes? First, there is…………mmmmmmm……..there are too many to tell you about here. KNOW that notes are a money-making tool to be used in the real estate profession. A tool that you must learn, if you want to maximize your wealth with real estate investments.
Knowledge is Power!
Start Reading The Note Professor Newsletter (make link) to Be the First to Learn More Advanced Concepts and How to Apply Them in Today’s Market.
If You Have a Question or Comment, CONTACT ME (add link) and I Will Try to Answer You Here.
Food for Thought in This Article: All Money is Not Cash; All Cash Is Not Money; and Notes Can Be Both.